Maxistrip Pigtails - Set of 12 Colors New
Set of 12 maxistrip pigtails used for splicing.
StandardsNational : ANSI/TIA-568.3-D
This set contains 12 maxistrip pigtails (blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black yellow, violet, rose and aqua).
- Terminated in a factory setting.
- Suitable for use in ENSPACE patch panels using LC modules, or using splice cassettes.
- The pigtails can be stripped in one action over a distance up to 100cm.
- TIA/EIA-598-B fiber and buffer colors.
- 0.30 dB insertion loss
- LC simplex connectors
- 1 meter length
- 100% tested at the factory
- Test reports provided
Compatiblity and Installation Practices
- Compatible with ENSPACE LC modules (NSPACE.PLC12AS, NSPACE.PLC12BS and NSPACE.PLC12VS)
- Compatible with heat shrink splice cassettes (N890.090 and N890.095), and with heat shrink protectors (N890.021).
- Compatible with splice cassettes (N890.091 and N890.096), and with Aluminum protectors (N890.003).
- It is recommended to use Maxistrip pigtails with loose tube cables (250 micron fibers). If tight buffer cables (900 micron fibers) are used, additional stresses on the maxistrip pigtails should be limited as much as possible.
- For proper alignment in the fusion splice tool, the pigtail should be fixed on the 250 micron coating after stripping the 900 micron buffer. Fixing the pigtail on the 900 micron coating will lead to improper alignment.