Field Installable Splice-On MPO Connectors
The splice-on MPO connectors are available for both multimode and singlemode fiber, as well as pinned (male) and unpinned (female) applications.
StandardsInternational : IEC 61754-7
National : ANSI/TIA-568.3-D; TIA/EIA-604-5
The Nexans field installable splice-on MPO connectors provide a quick and easy solution for terminating ribbon cable at the data center or enterprise network location. Site termination provides ultimate length flexibility, as well as the opportunity to upgrade or make repairs. The connectors are pre-polished and compatible with standard MPO / MTP® factory terminated connectors. The pre-polished ferrule has a stripped and cleaved fiber stub that is ready for splicing to a 12 fiber ribbon. The connectors can also be spliced to loose tube cable.
- Housings are color coded by fiber type
- Connector polarity can be configured as Type A or Type B
- A splice protection sleeve is provided with each connector
- Ferrule has 1 row of 12 fibers
* MTP is a registered trademark of US Conec
|Recommended operating temperature range||-40 .. 75°C|
|See all products|