Port Replication Panels New
The Nexans family of port replication products offer a flexible, dense solution that covers a variety of switch mimic applications. The panel portfolio includes 1U, 5U, and 10U options to represent both access and core switches, and a variety of service modules with different port counts are supported. There are also different options for the port numbering scheme and coloring for each service module.
Data Center operators and service providers offering SAN and Ethernet services to their customers often need to perform moves, add, changes, and troubleshooting on the ports of large core or access switches providing those services. Instead of working directly on the switch, it is often preferred to perform these activities at a passive patch panel that provides an exact, one-for-one replication of the port layout and labeling that is presented on the front of the switch. This helps reduce wear and tear as well as limit the opportunity for unnecessary errors on the active equipment during maintenance that could have a greater impact to traffic.
- Common service module footprint to fit all panels
- Service module port labeling is customizable for numbering and coloring to meet customer’s preferences
- Simple but effective fiber management in a very dense footprint
- Fully painted black for a professional look and feel
- Compact and Lightweight for easy 1-person installation
- Engineered configurations of customized, staggered length LC trunk assemblies for efficient installation