Patch Panel 24 Snap-In Sliding White New
- Sliding mechanism
- Compatible with all Snap-In connectors
- 24 Snap-In ports with shutters
- Clip-on mechanism
- Exclusive Auto-Connect Earthing system
- Universal design supporting Unscreened and Screened connectors
- New Fully Painted Design
StandardsInternational : Manufacturer specification
Nexans Snap-In range of patch panels are designed to accomodate any of the Snap-In connectors in the LANmark product family (LANmark-7A, LANmark-7, LANmark-6A, LANmark-6, and LANmark-5).
The Snap-In panels feature an exclusive Clip-On system to secure the connector in the panel and to provide a simple means of earthing shielded connectors to facilitate installation. Connection of the panel to earth is achieved with a unique Auto-Connect feature removing the need for individual bonding conductors.
The panels also have a series of complementary cable management products such as blank panels and patch cord guides.
The sliding patch panels are designed for standard 19" enclosures, are 1U high, and support the following common features:
- 24 Ports with shutters
- Designed for Screened and Unscreened Snap-In connectors
- Compatible with all performance categories of connector
- Clip-On mechanism for simple earthing
- Exclusive rear cable management facilities
- Robust construction
|Field of application||Fixed installations|
|Resistance to vibrations||High|
|Mechanical Resistance||Good mechanical resistance|
|Number of ports||24|