Angled Patch Panel 24 Snap-In Black
- Supports high density patching - ideal for data centres
- Eliminates the need for additional cable management
- Up to double density achievable
- Compatible with all Snap-In connectors
- Exclusive Auto-Connect Earthing system
- Universal design supporting Unscreened and Screened connectors
- Also available in white
StandardsInternational : Manufacturer specification
Nexans Snap-In range of patch panels are designed to accomodate any of the Snap-In connectors in the LANmark product family (LANmark-7A, LANmark-7, LANmark-6A, LANmark-6, and LANmark-5).
The Snap-In panels feature an exclusive Clip-On system to secure the connector in the panel and to provide a simple means of earthing shielded connectors to facilitate installation. Connection of the panel to earth is achieved with a unique Auto-Connect feature removing the need for individual bonding conductors.
The panels also have a series of complementary cable management products such as blank panels and patch cord guides.
The patch panels are designed for standard 19" enclosures, are 1U high, and support the following features:
- Improved patching density
- 24 unloaded ports with shutters, up to 912 ports in a 42 HU cabinet
- Used with open rack frames or closed/open cabinets providing vertical cabling management
- Printed numbering system as port labelling
- Rear cable management support included
- Designed for shielded and unshielded Snap-In connectors
- Clip-On mechanism to provide quick and secure earthing for shielded connectors
|Field of application||Fixed installations|
|Resistance to vibrations||High|
|Mechanical Resistance||Good mechanical resistance|
|Number of ports||24|