LANmark-OF ENSPACE UHD Patch Panel 4U 48x Modules Black
- Optical patch panel with Ultra High Density: up to 576 LCs or 288 MTPs in 4U
- Up to 48 ENSPACE modules in 4U
- 12 individually sliding trays for maximum flexibility during operation and installation
- Patch cord management for each individual tray
- Labelling front for port identification
- Sliding and tilting tray at the rear of the panel for better access to cables during initial installation and additions
- Optimised for installation of ENSPACE Pre-Term with cable glands
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
The Nexans' ENSPACE concept is designed for data centres where the high density, integrated patch cord guides and enhanced installation benefits of the ENSPACE patch panel meet the key requirements for implementation. It allows quick changes with limited down time, easy migration to other applications and a transition path to 40G/100G.
The LANmark-OF ENSPACE system consists of 3 sub-components: Pre-Terms, modules and patch panels.
The Nexans’ unique ENSPACE 4U panel design has 12 sliding trays. Each tray can have up to 4 ENSPACE modules. The panel can accommodate up to 48 modules allowing 576 LC connections when modules with LC adaptors are used. With LANmark-OF ENSPACE MTP adaptor modules 288 MTP connections within 4U can be installed. ENSPACE modules need to be ordered separately.
The newly developed tray slides have 3 locking positions.
- The operational position when the trays are completely in the rack.
- The patching position when the tray is moved forward by 75 mm. This allows easy access to the patch cords.
- The installation position when the tray is almost completely out of the rack. This allows installation of the ENSPACE modules from the front with access to the rear of the ENSPACE module.
The sliding trays have printed letters to identify the individual trays. Additional side grips on the left and right enhance the pulling forward of the tray.
The LANmark-OF ENSPACE Pre-Terms are fixed on one of two separate, sliding and tilting trays in the rear of the panel. These 2 trays are installed above each other: the top tray is 2U above the bottom tray.
For installation of the cables the rear trays can be slid out of the patch panel by about 15 cm. This allows easy access to the fixing points for the cables without being in the small space formed by the panel above and underneath in a high density rack. On this tray 2 cable fixing kits can be mounted. Each kit has 6 slots for the installation of cables. The slots are suitable for a PG-13 cable gland. The orientation of the fixing kit can be modified to allow for side, angled or rear entry. An optional third cable fixing kit can be installed on the tray as well.
The patch panel is optimised for installation of the LANmark-OF ENSPACE Pre-Terms: the cable gland of the Pre-Term allows a fast and solid fixing of the cable. There is ample space inside the patch panel to organise the flexible fan-out of the Pre-Terms, including the additional fan-out overlength required to allow the individual trays to slide to the patching or installation position.
A labeling front sits in front of the modules. It can rotate by 180° even when ENSPACE patch panels are installed underneath. This facilitates port identification when the panel is mounted at the top of the rack.
Panels are fully painted in black for a professional look and feel.
The panels are designed for installation inside 19 inch enclosures.
The total depth of the panel is 526mm. The panels are delivered with the labeling front projection 129mm in front of the rack vertical. The rear of the panel is 397mm recessed compared to the rack vertical. The position of the panel inside the rack can be changed with adjustable side brackets. It can be moved backwards compared to the rack vertical by 37.5mm or forward by 37,5mm or 75mm.
|Approximate net weight||15.2kg|