LANmark-6 Riser UTP
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/TIA-568-c.2 Category 6; UL 444
Nexans LANmark-6 UTP, Performance Guaranteed
Before any cable can display the Nexans LANmark-6 UTP legend, it must pass factory tests with a minimum of 2dB of crosstalk margin beyond the Cat. 6 standard for NEXT, PSNEXT, ACR and PSACR. If the margin is missing, so is the legend. That is our guarantee to you.
Your business demands continuous performance from your IT network, so our specifications aren't simply numbers on the page. They define the way that we do business. This means that you are guaranteed industry-leading performance and quality for all Nexans products.
Some other manufacturers talk about "typical" values, at Nexans, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We won't talk about typicals, we talk about what is true, guaranteed, and independently verified.
Construction: 23 AWG bare copper wire insulated with high density polyethylene. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs cabled to form the basic unit, jacketed with flame-retardant PVC.
Flame Rating: Riser - NFPA 70, CMR / FT4
- Inexpensive compact design
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2
- Usable bandwidth up to 250 MHz
- Delivered in compact, strong, easy to identify boxes
- RoHS Compliant
- Provides Category 6 performance
- Cost effective entry level Category 6 solution
- Provides additional usable bandwidth required for future applications
- Superior box design allows cable to be pulled easily from the box with minimum kinking
- Compact box design takes up less shelf space.
- Clearly identified packaging eliminates potential confusion
|Type of cable||UTP|
|Conductor material||23 AWG Solid Bare Copper|
|Insulation||High density polyethylene|
|Jacket Material||Flame retardant PVC|
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Insulated conductor diameter (Nominal)||0.22in|
|Cable diameter (max.)||0.21in|
|Nominal cable weight||22lb/kft|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||CMR - Riser Rated|
|Minimum Bending Radius - Install||1in|
|Recommended operating temperature range||-20 .. 75°C|
|Recommended installation temperature range||0 .. 50°C|